Bangabasi College Admission 2022 – Online Form Date, Fees, Morning, Evening Timing. Apply Online For Admission. Check Merit List at www.bangabasi.ac.in. Bangabasi College Admission 2022-23 Online. Registration Form Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Form, School List, Age Limit. Check Complete Details Regarding Bangabasi College Admission Notification in this article. Read Here Bangabasi College Admission Online Form, Lottery Result, and How to apply online and offline for Bangabasi College Admission.
- 1 Bangabasi College Admission 2022 – Online Application Form Date (www.bangabasi.ac.in)
- 2 Bangabasi Morning / Evening College Admission Notification Details 2022
- 3 Bangabasi College UG Admission Process 2022
- 4 How To Apply for Bangabasi College Admission Online
- 5 How To Apply for Bangabasi College Admission Offline
Bangabasi College Admission 2022 – Online Application Form Date (www.bangabasi.ac.in)
Bangabasi College Admission Form has been released by the Bangabasi Institution. The applicant can apply for the Bangabasi Morning College (BMC), Bangabasi Evening College, and Bangabasi College of Commerce through online and offline mode. Bangabasi College reservation system is also mentioned below for the SC/ST and OBC. Read the post below for the Bangabasi College Admission Notification.
Bangabasi Morning / Evening College Admission Notification Details 2022
|Name of College||Bangabasi college|
Eligibility Criteria for Bangabasi College Admission Registration
The basic eligibility for the Bangabasi College Admission program is students should have passed his 10+2 exams or equivalent exam with minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks in the subject sought as specialization admission are done on the basis of merit marks obtained in 10+2 and also in the relevant subject.
Bangabasi College, Kolkata Eligibility Criteria Course & Detailed Fees –
Required Documents for Bangabasi College Kolkata Admission
- Marksheets & Passing certificates of 10th and 12th
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photograph
- DD for the prescribed admission fee
Bangabasi College UG Admission Process 2022
Bangabasi college offers UG degree program in arts, commerce & science admission in UG degree program is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2.
BA is offered in language & literature and humanities & social science under various specialization B.sc is offered in pure & biological science under different specialization college also offers a B.com course at UG level.
Admission Application Process of Bangabasi College
Candidates seeking admission in Bangabasi college can only apply with the help of the steps written below. The Bangabasi College Application Process is as follows.
- Applicants can fill the application form online through the official website of the institute.
- Application form can be downloaded online or collected offline by visiting a college.
- The application fee for online application can be paid via online payment, methods like credit card or by debit card, and by demand draft are accepted.
Reservation Criteria For Bangabasi College Online / Offline Admission
Reservation is provided as per the guidelines by Calcutta university and the state government.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||06%|
|Other backward castes (OBC)||10%|
|Reservation for disabled/EWS and other||07%|
Bangabasi College Admission Kolkata 2022 – About, Review, Courses
Bangabasi College is established in the year 1887. Bangabasi College is a reputed self-financed education system located in Rajkumar Chakraborty Sarani. The college currently offers undergraduate degree courses in Arts, Commerce & Science disciplines with various intake courses – wise Bangabasi College is affiliated to the University of Calcutta.
- Students wishing to apply online can fill the application form from the institute website.
- Students wishing to apply offline can get an application form by visiting institute in person.
- Candidate must secure 50% aggregate (best of four subjects) marks in 10+2 if the subject or related subject is not included in the previous qualification eligible for admission.
- Students are selected on the basis of 10+2 obtained marks.
- Candidate is also evaluated on the basis of marks obtained in the concerned subject (subject applied for) at 10+2 level.
How To Apply for Bangabasi College Admission Online
Students can apply online for the Bangabasi College Admission online from the steps written below.
- Visit the official website of Bangabasi college i.e. http://www.bangabasi.ac.in/en/.
- Then from the Home Page select the link of Admission 2022-23.
- In the new tab fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned document in the application form.
- Submit the Application form and pay the registration fees through the online payment method.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and payment receipt for further use.
How To Apply for Bangabasi College Admission Offline
Students who want to apply for the Bangabasi College Admission through offline mode can by visiting the Institution. Students should visit the institution with the documents listed above and should have cash payment for the registration. After visiting the institution take the application form and fill the complete details. Attach the scanned details with an application form and then submit it to the office. After submission pay the cash for the registration.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|