MEXT Scholarship 2022 India – Application Form Deadline [Graduate Courses]. Fill Online Application Form Of Japanese Government Universities MEXT Scholarship 2022 Program For International Students. Mext Scholarship 2022-2023 India Application Form Is Now Available On the official website i.e Www.Studyjapan.Go.Jp. All Eligible Applicants Can Apply Online For MEXT Scholarship Program Before Last Date Using Direct Link Available on this page. You Can Read MEXT Scholarship Deadline., Eligibility, Documents and other details from this page.
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 India Application Form
The Ministry Of Education, Culture, Sports, Science And Technology (MEXT) Of Japan provides Scholarships To Eligible International Students. Who Wish To Study Undergraduate And Graduate Courses At Japanese Universities. As A Research Students (Either Regular Students Or Non-Regular Students) Under The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program. All Eligible Students Can Apply Online For MEXT Scholarship Program Using Official Website Www.Studyjapan.Go.Jp. The purpose of these scholarships is to promote mutual understanding and deepening friendly ties between Japan and other countries. Applicants Can Check Here Full Information For Japanese Government Scholarship Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Deadline, How To Fill Online Form, Etc.
MEXT Scholarship 2022-2023 Details – Deadline
|Scholarship For||Level||Total Number Of Scholarships||Application Period|
|Research Student||Research Studies
(Possible To Continue To
|To Be Announced||April~May|
|Undergraduate Students||Undergraduate Level Leading To Bachelors Degree||About 18||April~June|
|College Of Technology Students||Undergraduate Level Leading To Associate Degree (Diploma)||About 18||April~June|
|Specialised Training College Students||Undergraduate Level Leading To Certificate||About 18||April~June|
|Japanese Studies Students||Undergraduate Level Leading To Certificate||About 18||Dec~Jan|
|Young Leaders’ Program Students||Masters Degree Course||About 4||Sep~Oct|
|Teacher Training Students||Undergraduate Level Leading To Certificate||About 18||Dec~Jan|
Eligibility Criteria For MEXT Scholarship India
- Applicants Must Have The Nationality Of A Country That Has Diplomatic Relations With Japan To Apply For Scholarship.
- Applicant Who Has Japanese Nationality At The Time Of Application Is Not Eligible To Apply For MEXT Scholarship.
- Eligible Applicants Satisfy The Qualification Requirements For Admission To A Master’s Degree Course Or A
- Doctoral Degree Course At A Japanese Graduate School.
- Applicants Must Have The Ability To Learn Japanese Language, And Also Do Research And Adapt To Living In Japan.
- Candidates Must Submit A Health Certificate In The Prescribed Format Signed By A Physician Attesting That
- The Applicant Has No Physical Or Mental Conditions Hindering The Applicant’s Study In Japan.
- Applicant Have To Obtain A “Student” Visa At The Japanese Diplomatic Mission Located In The Your Country,
- And Enter Japan With The Residence Status Of “Student.”
MEXT Scholarship Will Be Granted To Those Who Are Willing To Contribute To Mutual Understanding
- Between Japan And Their Home Country By Participating In Activities At Schools And Communities During Their Study In Japan.
Benefits For Japanese Universities MEXT Scholarship
Japanese Government Offers Scholarship Every Year To 4042 New Students For Graduate, 460 Students Selected For Undergraduate & 86 Students Get Scholarship For College Of Technology. Check Below Scholarship Awards Given By Japanese Government Under MEXT Scholarship Program.
- Education Fee – Fees For The Entrance Examination, Matriculation, And Tuition At Universities Will Be Paid By MEXT.
- Monthly Stipend – (For Undergraduate 117,000-120,000 Yen Per Month & For Graduate 143,000-148,000 Yen Per Month).
- Airplane Ticket.
MEXT Scholarship Time Period
Period Of Scholarship For Non-Regular Students :
- April Term – All Selected Students Get Scholarship For Maximum Next Two Years From April Of That Year In Which You Applied For Scholarship Form.
- October Term – Selected Students Get Scholarship From September Or October Till Next Two Years.
Period Of Scholarship For Regular Students :
Regular Students Enrolled In Master’s, Doctoral, Or Professional Graduate Courses Get Scholarship Till Completion Of The Regular Program Of The Respective Courses.
How To Apply Online For MEXT Scholarship India – Application Process
All The Students Who Wants To Apply For MEXT Scholarship Can Fill Application Form Using Embassy Websites Or Universities. Read below steps to apply for Japanese Government Scholarship For Indian Students through Embassy Websites And Universities.
Steps To Apply For MEXT Scholarship Through Japanese Embassies
- Visit To Your Country’s Japanese Embassy Website.
- Click Here For Japanese Embassies List.
- Check Eligibility Criteria And Read Instructions To Fill Scholarship Application Form.
- After That Fill Online MEXT Scholarship Application Form.
- And Also Upload Required Documents.
Steps To Apply For MEXT Scholarship Program Through University
- Visit To University Website At Which You Wants Admission Under MEXT Scholarship.
- Applicants Can Apply Only At A Single University. If Any Candidate Tries To Apply Through Various Universities, Your Application Form Will Get Cancelled.
- Read Eligibility Criteria For MEXT Scholarship Form.
- And Instructions To Fill MEXT Scholarship.
- Fill Application Form With Correct Details.
- Upload All Required Documents.
Reasons For MEXT Scholarship Payment Stops
- If Applicant Provide A False Statement On His/Her Application.
- If Candidate Violates Any Article Of His/Her Pledge To The Minister Of Education, Culture, Sports, Science And Technology.
- If Applicants Violates Any Japanese Laws And Is Sentenced And Imprisoned For An Indefinite Period Or For A Period Exceeding 1 Year.
- Application Is Suspended From His/Her University Or Preparatory Educational Institution Or Receives Other Punishment, Or Is Removed From Enrollment; In Accordance With School Regulations Of The Accepting Institution.
- If Student Cannot Complete His/Her Course Within The Standard Time Period.
- If Applicant Came To Japan Without Newly Acquiring The “Student” Residence Status, Or Changed His/Her Residence Status To One Other Than “Student”.
- If You Received Another Scholarship.
|Scholarship Application Form Link||Click Here|