MYSY Scholarship 2020 Registration Form Last Date – mysy.guj.nic.in Status, Renewal Login. Check Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Information and fill Online Application Form at mysy.guj.nic.in.
- 1 MYSY Scholarship 2020 Registration Form Last Date – mysy.guj.nic.in
- 2 Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat – MYSY Scholarship Information
- 3 mysy guj nic in (Digital Gujarat) MYSY Scholarship Renewal Login
- 4 Steps To Fill MYSY Scholarship Online Registration (Application) Form 2020
- 5 MYSY Scholarship 2020 Status – Check Online
MYSY Scholarship 2020 Registration Form Last Date – mysy.guj.nic.in
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana or MYSY Scholarship 2020 Registration Form is now available on the official website. All the candidates can apply online for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship from the official website or direct link available on this page. Applicants who have been applied for MYSY Scholarship can check their MYSY Scholarship Amount, Application Form Status, Registration Form, Renewal, Last Date from this page.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat – MYSY Scholarship Information
The government of Gujarat invites students who passed class 12th from any recognized board having 90% or above marks for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2020. As MYSY Scholarship 2020 Fresh Registration is going to start every year in July and August. Students have to submit MYSY Scholarship Application Form before the Last Date.
mysy guj nic in (Digital Gujarat) MYSY Scholarship Renewal Login
All the candidates can apply online for MYSY Scholarship after checking eligibility criteria from the given below article. Selected candidates will get a scholarship of Rs. 10 Lakh for pursuing an undergraduate First Year Degree Course. Students who are not able to pay college fees can get the best benefit of this scholarship. They all can apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2020 can get a scholarship amount for your college fees.
Benefits of MYSY Scholarship [Amount]
- All the selected students will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 10 Lakh for the next 5 years to complete the Undergraduate program.
- Applicants can take admission to Dental Courses through Gujarat Medical Education Research (GMERS).
- Candidates also get Study Material such as Books, uniforms, meals, etc for Free.
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2020
A large number of candidates passed class 12 every year. Out of them, a huge number of students belong to poor families who can cot able to afford higher studies fees. Thus, The Gujarat Government wants to help all these students who want to study a higher degree. So, govt. of Gujarat provides MYSY Scholarship 2020-2021 to eligible and needy students.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The candidate must have pass 12th class.
- All the candidates who have 90% marks can apply online for MYSY Scholarship.
- The Annual Family Income should be less than Rs. 4.5 Lakh per year.
Required Documents For MYSY Scholarship 2020
The given is the list of all important documents that are required to apply online for MYSY Scholarship 2020. Make sure that you have all these documents with you at the time of filling MYSY Scholarship Registration Form.
- Gujarat Board SSC/ HSC Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Saving Bank Account
- Family income Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Steps To Fill MYSY Scholarship Online Registration (Application) Form 2020
- First of all the candidates have to open the official website i.e mysy.guj.nic.in.
- After that you have to click on “MYSY Scholarship Online Registration” link.
- MYSY Scholarship Application Form opens.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- After that, click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of fully filled application for future use.
MYSY Scholarship 2020 Status – Check Online
All the students who has been applied for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2020 can now check MYSY Scholarship Status using direct link available on this page. Students are advised that MYSY Scholarship Status can be check by the following steps.
- First of all you have to open the official website.
- Click here on “Student Status” tab.
- You will redirect to https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Frm_open_stat.aspx.
- Now select application type and fill Class, Board, Subject, seat number and password.
- And after that click on Get Student Details button.
|Registration Link||Click Here|