NTSE Application Form 2022 (www.ncert.nic.in) – STSE Online Registration Form Download, Last Date. Apply Online NTSE 2022 Exam. Check Eligibility, Dates, Documents. The official authority invites Online Application Form for NTSE 2022 through official website. All the interested students need to submit the NTSE Application Form 2022 before the last date. The authority will released Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, etc on the official website.
- 1 NTSE Application Form 2022 (cbse.nic.in) – Online Registration Form Download [Direct Link]
- 2 Important Dates For NTSE 2022 Registration Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For NTSE Registration Form 2022
- 4 What Are The Documents Required For NTSE 2022 Application Form
- 5 What Is The Application Process For NTSE 2022 Registration Form
NTSE Application Form 2022 (cbse.nic.in) – Online Registration Form Download [Direct Link]
National Talent Search Examination Registration Form 2022-23 is released by the National Council of educational research and training (NCERT). The NTSE Registration Process Notification is given below in the post. Students can also check eligibility criteria, documents required for the NTSE 2022 Application Form. Students can check the NTSE Application Form which is available in both online and offline modes. Students must check the dates, NTSE Registration Form 2022-23 Notification from the post below.
Important Dates For NTSE 2022 Registration Form
|Start of NTSE Registration Form||Last week of July|
|Last Date for NTSE Registration Form||State-wise Variable|
|NTSE Exam 1st||November 2021|
|NTSE Result Announcement For 1st Exam||January to March 2022|
|NTSE 2nd Exam||October to December 2021|
|NTSE Result for 2nd Exam||May 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For NTSE Registration Form 2022
To fill the application form of NTSE 2022-23 students should fall under eligibility criteria set by the NCERT. There are two-stage for NTSE Registration Form.
NTSE Stage 1st Exam Eligibility Criteria
Students should be qualified in class ninth exam with minimum marks which are set by the state-level exam conducting authority. The student must be studying in the 10th class with a recognized board. The age of the student must be below 18 years.
NTSE Stage 2nd Exam Registration Criteria
Students who have passed the stage 1 exam do not need to fill the NTSE Registration Form again for the stage 2 exam. Students can download NTSE Admit Card for stage 2 exam state-level credentials. Abroad students can fill the stage 2 exam application form directly for NTSE registration form 2022-23.
What Are The Documents Required For NTSE 2022 Application Form
The Documents Required for the NTSE Registration Form 2022 are listed below :
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Id proof like Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
NTSE 2022 Reservation System
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.50%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||4%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
What Is The Application Process For NTSE 2022 Registration Form
NTSE Registration Forms are field by the NCERT and the respective state/UT government. Student have to collect the NTSE application form from the respective schools. Then they have to submit these application forms after filling them carefully. As we know the NTSE Form is filled offline and online both the ways as per state. Students can check the Application form submission and process of filling the application form by both the ways online and offline below.
How To Fill And Submit NTSE Application Form 2022 Offline
- First of all, visit the respective school and Liaison Officers for the application form.
- Now fill all the details asked in the application for registration of NTSE.
- Now attach the documents asked in the application form.
- Now, pay the application fee or registration fee.
- Submit the form for NTSE.
How To Fill And Submit NTSE 2022 Application Form Online
- First of all, visit the official website of the NCERT / Statewise /UT government as asked by the NTSE.
- From the Home Page select the application form 2022-23.
- Now fill the application form carefully with all the details.
- Now upload the scanned documents, Signature, Photo, etc.
- Pay the Registration Fee through online mode.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and payment receipt.
|States/ UTs||Official Website|
|NTSE Application Link||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||and.nic.in/|
|Jammu & Kashmir||jkbose.jk.gov.in/|
|Daman & Diu||daman.nic.in/|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||dnh.nic.in/departmentsnew.aspx|