ofssbihar.in 2021 Login – OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 Registration Form, Apply Online, Dates, Selection Process Given On This Page. Bihar OFSS Inter Admission 2021-2023 Started From 19th June 2021. All The Eligible Candidates May Apply Online Through www.ofssbihar.in.
- 1 OFSS Bihar Inter (11th) Admission 2021 – www.ofssbihar.in Login
- 2 OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 Registration Date, Last Date
- 3 Bihar OFSS Intermediate Admission 2021-2023 Online Registration – Apply Online
- 4 How To Apply Online For OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 – ofssbihar.in Login
OFSS Bihar Inter (11th) Admission 2021 – www.ofssbihar.in Login
OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021 (ofssbihar.in) – Official Authority Invites Online Application Form from all the eligible students for Bihar Board 11th Admission for session 2021-2023 Through Online Facilitation System For Students In All Colleges of Bihar Managed By Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply From This Page.
OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 Registration Date, Last Date
Bihar OFSS 11th Admission 2021 started from 19 June 2021 and last date to apply online is 28 June 2021. All the candidates may submit their details correctly and carefully in the application form. Students who have passed Bihar Board matriculation examination of session 2021-22 and willing to get admission in 11th Class or Inter 1st year can check find out the correct details here. Students can find OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021, OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 Application Form, Starting Date, Last Date, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, etc details on this webpage.
Bihar OFSS Intermediate Admission 2021-2023 Online Registration – Apply Online
सत्र 2021 – 2023 में OFSS के माध्यम से इंटर कक्षा एवं स्नातक में एडमिशन हेतु सम्पूर्ण जानकारी हमारी वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है। एडमिशन और आवेदन शुल्क की आवश्यक सूचना निचे दी गयी है। OFSS इंटरमीडिएट एडमिशन 2021 के सम्बंधित विस्तृत जानकारी विज्ञप्ति जारी होने के बाद दी जाएगी और इनफार्मेशन भी अपडेट कर दी जाएगी । ताजा जानकारी के लिए हमारे साथ बने रहिए ।
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination board|
|Admission for||OFSS Bihar Intermediate (11th) Admission 2021|
|Admission Portal Name||Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS)|
|Streams Offered||Arts, Science, Commerce and Agriculture|
|Admission For||Intermediate (11th)|
|Common Prospectus Download||Click Here|
OFSS Bihar 1st Year Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students must passed 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board / Bihar Board / CBSE Board or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other state board approved by govt, are eligible to apply.
Bihar Board 11th Admission Registration Fees
For All Category Applicants – Rs.350/- (Rs. 100/- for application fee + Rs. 200/- for college/ university inherent fee + Rs.50/- Charges) as their admission form charges.
Documents Required for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021
- Intermediate Admission Form
- 10th Class marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- School Leaving certificate (SLC)
- 2 passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate (Only for reserved category)
- Other documents (required as per school norms)
- Admission Fee
How To Apply Online For OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 – ofssbihar.in Login
- First of all open OFSS Bihar official website @www.ofssbihar.in (Click Here).
- Now, From the home page, click on “Common Application form” link display on that website.
- Go for OFSS Bihar Inter admission 2021 & click on “Online Intermediate Registration Portal (for session 2021-23).
- Click on Check Box to accept terms & conditions (Also read them carefully) and fill the registration form.
- Register with Email ID and mobile. After that proceed to fill the details in online application form section.
- Complete the Online Application Form and verify the details.
- Pay the application fee as per direction of official advertisement.
- Go for Final Submission of Application.
- Take a hard copy of it because it may be used at the time of admission.
Bihar Inter Admission Selection Process
Selection of the students will be done based on the Total Marks obtained in the Qualifying Board Examination.