Patliputra University UG Admission 2021 – PPU 1st Year Application Form, Last Date, Fees, Eligibility, Documents. Apply Online For Patliputra University Admission (पाटलिपुत्र यूनिवर्सिटी यूजी एडमिशन) through Online Admission Portal i.e www.ppup.ac.in. The Official Authority invites Online Applications For PPU UG 1st Year Admission for session 2021-22. So, all the students who are interested to join Patliputra University, Patna can read Admission Notification and also check eligibility criteria, dates, merit list from this page.
- 1 Patliputra University UG Admission 2021 – PPU First Year Admission Form (www.ppup.ac.in)
- 2 How To Apply Online For Patliputra University UG Admission 2021 – Application Process
Patliputra University UG Admission 2021 – PPU First Year Admission Form (www.ppup.ac.in)
The admission for Patliputra University for UG courses will start from May 2021. The mode for taking admission to UG students for the various stream is under University Management Information System (UMIS). All the students who have passed their class 12th exam are eligible to admission to Pataliputra University from their official website www.ppup.ac.in & admission.ppuponline.in. The University takes admission to various degree courses like biotechnology, B.pharm, B.sc, B.com, etc. from the merit list. It also accepts the offline application form for the students studying in the state.
PPU Under Graduate Online Admission 2021 Form Date Sheet
- Application form availability:– 1st week of May 2021
- Ending of application form:- Last week of May 2021
- Merit List for selection:- 1st week of July.
- Counseling and admission:- Last week of July.
Eligibility Criteria For Patliputra University UG 1st Year Admission 2021
The eligibility for taking admission to Patliputra University are the following:-
- The student must have passed the class 12th examination from any of the recognized colleges of India.
- The student must be above 17 years of age to apply for admission to UG courses.
- The student should submit the application form before the last date of registration.
- Students belonging to SC/ST category must hold an original caste certificate.
Required Documents For PPU UG Admission Form
- Class X mark sheet
- Class X passed the certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 12th Certificate
- Caste Certificate & Income Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
How To Apply Online For Patliputra University UG Admission 2021 – Application Process
Students need to follow the procedure below to apply for admission to Pataliputra university:-
- Open the official website of Pataliputra University i.e www.ppup.ac.in.
- On around the 1st week of may, notice will be published regarding taking admission to the university.
- The notice will mention all the dates according to the courses for taking admission.
- On the same page, there will be an option to apply ti admission click on it. It will display you two options, UG/PG.
- After selecting UG, an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the details like name, age, date of birth, as same as mentioned on your 12th Board certificate.
- You will get a user id and password on your email and mobile number. Note it down for long in purpose.
- Now pay the application fee by any of the online payment modes available on the website.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it with you for future reference.
Patliputra University Undergraduate Admission 2021 Application Fees
The application fee for applying for admission differs based on the category as the following:-
- For UG Regular Course
- Category:- Rs 300
- General/OBC:- Rs 750
- For UG Vocational Course
- General/OBC:- 750
- SC/ST:- 400
You also have to pay a late fine of Rs 100 if the money not deposited at the right time.
Selection Process For PPU BA BSc BCom 1st Year Admission
Pataliputra university selects the students looking into the marks and category. They first make a merit list from all the students chosen for applying for the scholarship and then upload it on their official website or inside the login portal of each student. Each student can check if they are selected or not for the institution by looking into their login portal. The chosen student have to attend the counseling process and verify the documents to take admission to the university.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|