kvsangathan.nic.in – KV Admission Guidelines 2021-22 Released – Check KVS Online Admission Details. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Released New Admission Guidelines on official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
- 1 KV Admission Guidelines 2021-22 – kvsangathan.nic.in Online Admission News
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission New Guidelines 2021 Released At kvsangathan.nic.in
- 3 KV Admission New Guidelines 2021 For Class 1 to 12 – KVS Information Brochure
KV Admission Guidelines 2021-22 – kvsangathan.nic.in Online Admission News
KV Admission Guidelines – Good news for all the readers who are waiting for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2021. As the official authority i.e Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan releases the KVS Admission New Guidelines for session 2021-22 on its official website i.e kvsangathan.nic.in 2021-22. All the candidates can now check the New KV Online Admission Guidelines form this page.
The new admission guidelines are released for new and existing candidates who wants to apply online for KVS Online Admission. As per the New KV Admission Guidelines 2021 the school’s administration has reserved 27 per cent seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission New Guidelines 2021 Released At kvsangathan.nic.in
As per the new official information brochure, KV Admission For Class 1 would be conducted through an online draw of lots. And the KVS Admission for Class 2 to class 8 would be done on a priority basis. This means in case the applications exceed the number of seats, the lottery system would be followed.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions to Class 9 will be done on the basis of an entrance exam and KV Admission to Class 11 would be given on the basis of Class 10 marks of the candidate. Admission of fresh students to Class 10 and Class 12 are subject to availability, as per the New Admission Guidelines of KVS.
KVS Admission 2021-22 Age Criteria – Eligibility Details
The New Age Limit is given in below table for Class 1 to 12 Admission. The table is based on official admission guidelines of Kendriya Vidyalaya. The minimum age of any candidate for admission is 5 year as per 31st March for class 1 admission.
|Classes||Minimum Age For KV Admission||Maximum Age to Apply For KVS Admission|
|1||5 years||7 years|
|2||6 years||8 years|
|3||7 years||9 years|
|4||8 years||10 years|
|5||9 years||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
KV Admission New Guidelines 2021 For Class 1 to 12 – KVS Information Brochure
- All the Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex-servicemen. This also includes children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India can apply online for KVS Admission.
- Wards of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India can submit their KV Admission Form.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees are also eligible for KV Admission.
- Wards of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments can take admission at Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
How To Take Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
All the wards who are looking for KVS Admission, need to visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya School where you want to take admission. KV Online Admission Process will also start soon. KVS Admission Application Form can be collected from school principal free of cost. The KV Admission For Class 11 will be done after CBSE 10th Class Result declared within 20 Days.
|KV Admission Guidelines||Click Here|